Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here We Go...

How about a friendly virtual one (1) month challenge. This will all be based on an honor system, and if you cheat you are only cheating yourself right?! Feel free to share this with your friends. All right, truth be told I can make unhealthy choices anytime of the year. Here are my excuses, the kid(s) are home from school, road trips with the easy bad choices along the way, ball games, vacations. The more that join the merrier. The longer the list the more you can boast, I lost more weight than all those people. Anyhow, being a loser in this challenge still makes you a loser in the positive sense. Below are some guidelines of how it will go down. If you have any questions leave them in the comments or please feel free to e-mail me. My e-mail is beeblebrox13@hotmail.com Even, if you have never exchanged e-mails or comments with me before just do it!






  • E-mail or comment that you are interested in joining the challenge


  • It will be based on weight percentage lost so it is fair to all participants


  • The challenge will begin Monday, January 4th, 2010

  • If you think this challenge is for you e-mail me your starting weight on or before January 4th, but not later than January 5th AM.
  • I will never ever post your weight for the World Wide Web to see. It's our secret, and trust me I am sure I weigh more than you or did at some point this past year
  • If you are still uncomfortable sharing your weight with me, we can kick it old school and do a "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"
  • Every Sunday or Monday during the challenge e-mail me your weigh in
  • I will post your percentage loss weekly, so we can see whose butt we need to kick
  • The challenge will end Tuesday, February 2nd
  • All final weights must be received in my inbox by 11:59 PM Tuesday - February 1st to keep you in the running for the prizes


No comments:

Post a Comment