Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 10 - December 23rd

From Sparkpeople.com we are doing the exercise of the day! Which is...
Standing Advanced Hamstring Stretch

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=281

I wont lie I really thought it was going to be something better than a stretch when I planned this several weeks ago. Well after all the lunges you did yesterday this will help stretch out those leg muscles. Consider this a gimme day. So make sure you gimme some stretches and you will get 20 points.
We are almost to the finish of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. Finish strong even if you have missed some things along the way.

On the tenth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment