Friday, December 11, 2009

All In?

Ok here is your call to arms... If you are planning on doing the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge starting next Monday then I need you to leave a comment on the blog so I know to count you in. Remember each day of the Challenge you must let me know what you completed (even if it is nothing) so that I can keep an accurate accounting of points. Also I assume that my plan for the Challenge is good since I have gotten zero feedback....so if you don't like something and you don't tell me...that's your fault. Remember the person with the most points at the end of the challenge gets a present. There may be some surprise gifts along the way for people with the most points on certain days....so work hard. I am looking forward to the Challenge and I hope you all are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment