Saturday, February 6, 2010

And the Winner of January is...

Kristie

You win the fabulous prize of an iTunes gift card. Will give it to you next time I see you.

Yahoo! You did an absolutely awesome job. I hope that you keep up the good work. I didn't get final weights from everyone so here are the standings from what I got....
Kristie                               4.58%
Max                                  2.55%
Lisa                                   1.17%
Kasey                               0.54%
Mel                                   0.43%
Karli                                 0.00%
Shyra                             +1.00%

I got some feedback from some of you about continuing to do the Challenge for the month of February. If you are interested please let me know. I am thinking that it might be a good idea to all put in about $10-15 in a kitty and whoever wins the month gets the cash. That is the price of meal these days it seems but if you win the whole amount that is a nice chunk of change and might keep us a little more motivated. Let me know if you are interested and what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment