Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weigh In Numero Uno - Tomorrow

Tomorrow starts the next Challenge! Happy Mardi Gras everyone. Grab your friends and neighbors and anyone else you think might be interested in a little friendly motivation for 48 Days. (February 17th to April 6th) Remember if you want to play this round you need to have me your weight by tomorrow afternoon and I need your pledge of $10 each that will go to the biggest loser of this challenge. The more friends and family we get involved the more potential there is for a big chunk of change at the end. Remember your weight is done by percentage and the only one who knows your number is me and you of course. I hope all of you that did the new year new you challenge will sign up for this next installment. If you can help me think of a good name for this challenge I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment