Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1st - Are you ready?

How are you all doing so far on day 1 of August? If for some reason you slipped up this morning for instance on donuts after being up all night and had a long plane flight don't throw in the towel for the day. Start from there and make the rest of the day count. We can do this. Remember this is the month to give it all you've got.
I hope that all of you have taken your pre-weight so you know where you started from. Pictures and measurements for progress don't hurt either. Did you make your goal of how much you would like to lose for the month?  I did! My goal is 8-15 lbs by the end of the month. I would love to hear what your goal is.
Do your best to weigh in on the same day every week. If you want to be held accountable to someone you are more than welcome to email me with your weightloss numbers or your progress if that will help you stay on track. I am going to post my progress on here for all to see.
Remember have a great day! Motivation is like bathing it wears off, so you have to do it daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment