Friday, April 9, 2010

And the Winner of the Spring Challenge is...

I am so proud of us all for completing this Challenge.
The standings for the pack except the winner are here:

Max 3.70%
Dan 2.72 %
Karli 1.83%
Mel 1.54%
Kasey 0.53%
Kristie 0.72%

And drum roll please... for the one who kicked some serious booty in this Challenge. The Winner is Lisa!!!
With a grand total of 6.79%. She did a truly awesome job.

I still need $$$ from all of you so that I can pay Lisa her winnings. Congrats Lisa on a superb job.

Also I have gotten some feedback from some of you on doing another Challenge. Right now I need anyone who is interested to let me know what would motivate/inspire them for the next Challenge. That might be a good name for the next Challenge. I have some ideas but I need all of you to share and give me some ideas for the next event!

Until next time keep up the good work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment